DISCOVER THE EASE OF HAIR COLOR FOAM
How to Use Koleston Color-Intense Foam
Koleston Intense Color Foam changes everything you’ve thought about hair coloring at home. Forget messy formulas, dripping color and difficult application. And discover intense color pigments in a lightweight, silky foam that you simply apply with your hands. Enjoy the color. And the coloring.
JUST 3 SHAKES
Bottle 1 is our pigment-rich colorant—the base for the intense hair color you crave. Pour its contents into Bottle 2 and just shake 3 times to mix completely, creating our drip-free, permanent hair color formula.
Squeeze the FOAMER bottle to dispense no-drip, intense foam hair color into your gloved hands. Unlike other hair colors, our Color-Intense Foam will pile up weightlessly in your palm. And you can delight in the power of intense color in the palm of your hand.
Distribute the foam through your hair—and enjoy how it spreads easily to cover evenly. The foam will collapse as it begins to color, wicking from root to tip for even, intense results. Koleston Intense Color Foam comes in 18 gorgeous shades. That’s 18 ways to love the color and the coloring process.
STEP-BY-STEP USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Follow these step-by-step instructions to achieve the most even, intense hair color from Koleston with Color-Intense Foam.
DAY 1 - COLOR YOUR HAIR
- Start with dry hair.
- Put on the gloves provided.
- Pour the colorant tint (Bottle 1) into the foamer bottle containing the developer (Bottle2) and replace foamer top cap, screwing tightly.
- Give the foamer bottle 3 gentle shakes to mix completely. You don’t want a lot of foam to be created inside the bottle.
- Wait 30 seconds after mixing to ensure the foam is the correct consistency.
- The product should remain liquid in the bottle and you must squeeze the bottle to create foam in your hand.
- Do not re-shake during use.
- Once the foam hair formula is mixed, never reseal or store in a closed container, as it could burst.
2. Squeeze & Dispense
- Hold the foamer bottle upright and firmly squeeze the center of the bottle
- Squeeze foam to fill half the palm of your gloved hand.
- Distribute foam to both hands.
- If initial foam is runny – do not apply. Wait 30 seconds and squeeze 2-3 times until high quality foam comes out.
- If foam gets on your skin or other household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel
- Work into your hair from roots to tips, using a shampoo-like motion. Foam will collapse into a liquid, easily penetrating into the hair.
- Keep applying until hair is completely wet. Use your fingertips for precise application along your hairline and temples
- Leave on your hair for 40 minutes or the amount of time indicated by the strand test.
- Rinse hair until the water runs clear. Using a shampoo is not recommended
- Apply the first sachet of Intense Gloss Treatment to your hair.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Rinse hair well.
- Save the second sachet for use 1 week later.
1 WEEK LATER - CONDITION YOUR HAIR
- Apply the second sachet of Intense Gloss Treatment to wet hair after shampooing.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Rinse and style your hair as usual.
Download the full instruction leaflet